Our BIIAB Level 2 Award in Drugs Awareness for Licensed Hospitality Staff?
This one day course helps staff, to raise awareness of the illegal drugs scene and to give the learner a basic knowledge of the law relating to the use and supply of illegal drugs on licensed premises. It will give the learner the knowledge and confidence they need to help prevent and deal effectively with any drug related problems.
This course is for anyone working who may be exposed to illegal drug activity, including managers and staff in:
- pubs and bars
- hotels and restaurants
- sports and social clubs
- off-licences, supermarkets and convenience
The qualification covers the following key topics:
- general drug trends and who to approach for information
- drug legislation which may affect licensed premises
- the need for multi-agency liaison and the importance of partnerships with relevant authorities
- how to initiate, implement and monitor a drug strategy (drug policy)
- how to carry out a needs assessment
- how to deal with drug users and drug dealers
- how to comply with the legal requirements in relation to drugs that are found or confiscated
- how to eliminate drugs from your premises
- how to comply with the requirements of public safety
How long is the training course?
The course will take 1 day
What is the test like?
Learners must answer correctly 24 out of 30 multiple choice examination.
When do I get my results?
Normal practice with us is that we tell you within 4 days
“NO WAITING WEEKS FOR RESULTS HERE".
Next Course Dates
Please contact us for information and place availability E: firstname.lastname@example.org